Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dumb Answers Joke

Girlfriend: ...and are you sure you love me and no one else ?
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.

Teacher: Which is more important to us, the sun or the moon?
Pupil: The moon.
Teacher: Why?
Pupil: The moon gives us light at night when we need it but the sun gives us light only in the day time when we don't need it.

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Pupil: A teacher.

Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?

Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Sam: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Patient: What are the chances of my recovering doctor?
Doctor: One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've treated. The others all died.

If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com