Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bumper Stickers Joke

Don't play stupid with me... I'm better at it!

This car is designed by computer, built by a robot, driven by a moron.

This truck has been in 15 accidents...and hasn't lost one yet.

Humpty-Dumpty was pushed!

Faster than a speeding ticket!

Adults are just kids with money.

T.G.I.F Thank God I'm Female.

You are right where you belong, behind me!

They keep saying the right person will come along; I think a bus hit mine.

Reality is a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Do unto others before they do unto you.

Was today really necessary?

In theory, everything works.

Death is life's way of telling you you're fired.

Nothing is illegal until you get caught.

Your lucky color has faded.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses!

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

The more I learn, the less I understand.

Have you ever had deja vu? Have you ever had deja vu?

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com