Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Sunday, December 17, 2006

Telling Blonde Jokes

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to the big woman next to him and says: "Do you want to hear a funny blonde joke?"

The big woman replies: "Well, before you tell me that joke, you should know something. I'm blonde, six feet tall, 210 pounds, and I'm a professional athlete and bodybuilder. Also, the blonde woman sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 220 pounds and is an ex-professional wrestler. And next to her is a blonde who is 6'5", weighs 245 pounds, and she is a current professional kickboxer. Now, do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?"

The guy thinks about it a second and says: "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com