Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Letters To Landlords Joke

Excerpts from Letters Sent to Landlords

1. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it
is cleared.

2. This is to let you know that there is a smell coming from the man
next door.

3. The toilet seat is cracked: where do I stand?

4. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the
wall.

5. I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

6. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.

7. Will you please send someone to mend our cracked sidewalk.
Yesterday my wife tripped on it and is now pregnant.

8. Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would
like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about
it.

9. Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny
color and not fit to drink.

10. Could you please send someone to fix our bath tap. My wife got
her toe stuck in it and it is very uncomfortable for us.

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com