Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day Joke

There were 4 brothers who were very successful in life. They each decided to give their mother a gift for Mother's Day.

Jeffrey gave her a big house.

Jackie gave her a big $75,000 home theater system.

Jimmy gave her an expensive car.

The fourth brother, Johnny said, "My Mom’s eyesight is not very good. I met this pastor who took 20 years to train a parrot to recite the entire Bible. I had to contribute $200,000 to the church building fund to buy this parrot. Let me tell you, it was worth it! All Mom has to do is name a chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."

All the other brothers were so impressed.

After receiving the gifts, the Mom sent Thank You notes to her sons:

Jeffrey, the house you gave me is so huge. I live only in one room but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway, Mom.

Jackie, the home theater can hold 25 people but all my friends are dead. I've lost my hearing and I'm almost blind. Thanks anyway. Mom.

Jimmy, the car is nice but I am too old to go out of the house and you know I can’t drive. Thanks anyway, Mom.

DEAREST JOHNNY: You are the only son who gave thought to your gift. That colorful little chicken was delicious! Thank You, Mom.

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com