Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Thursday, May 17, 2007

Talking Too Much Joke

Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school. Her marks were good, mostly A's and a couple of B's. However, her teacher had written across the bottom:

"Sally is a smart little girl, but she has one fault. She talks too much in school. I have an idea I am going to try, which I think may break her of the habit."

Sally's dad signed her report card, putting a note on the back:

"Please let me know if your idea works on Sally because I would like to try it out on her mother."

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com