Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blonde And Magic Mirror Joke

There is legend that goes like this: In a bar in New York there is a magical mirror. If you go up to it and tell it the truth, it will grant you a wish. If you lie - Poof! It swallows you up.

A redhead, a brunette and a blonde walk into this bar. They head straight for the mirror.

The redhead goes first and says "I think I'm the most beautiful woman on Earth". Poof! The mirror swallows her up.

The brunette goes up to the mirror and says "I think I'm the sexiest woman on Earth". Poof!The mirror swallows her up.

Last, the blonde goes up to the mirror says "I think........" Poof!!

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com