Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Thursday, August 9, 2007

Caught Sleeping At Desk Joke

10 Best Things To Say If You Are Caught Sleeping At Your Desk:

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15-minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!"

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

3. "Boy, that cough mixture I took last night is strong!"

2. "I wasn't sleeping. I was trying to pick up my contact lens without using my hands..."

and the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...

1. " ...in Jesus' name. Amen."

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com