Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Friday, February 9, 2007

Claiming Insurance Joke

It was near the end of summer. Two fellows were sitting on the beach, drinks in hand and taking in the sun. One says to the other, "Hey Pete, it's an odd time to be on vacation. Do you always come here at this time of the year?"

Pete replies, "No, Tom. I just got some of my money back from the insurance. My house caught fire last month. Here I am, having a great time."

"Well", says Tom, a little surprised, "that's really funny. I'm here spending some of my insurance money too. I lost my house in a flood two weeks ago."

"Yeah, funny, isn't it", replies Pete, in a meditative tone. There was silence for a minute.

Then Pete says, "Hey Tom, tell me something. How do you start a flood?"

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com