Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Sunday, February 18, 2007

Toilet Conversation Joke

The other day I went into a restroom after having lunch in a restaurant. The first stall was occupied, so I went into the second one. I was no sooner seated than I heard a voice from the next stall, "Hi. How are you doing?"

Well, I am not the type to chat with strangers in restrooms, and I really don't know what possessed me, but anyway, I answered, a little embarrassed, "Not bad."

Then the stranger said, "So, what are you up to?" Talk about your dumb questions! I was really beginning to think this was too weird, so I said, "Well, just like you I came in for some lunch."

Then, I heard the stranger, all upset, say, "Look, I'll call you back later. There's some idiot in the next stall answering all the questions I am asking you!"

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com