Free Funny Jokes

Most joke sites contain jokes that are really not funny. Only the best free funny jokes are posted here. Click on the links below or on the right to find the best free funny jokes in the category you're looking for.



Sunday, February 25, 2007

Truthful Tax Declaration Joke

When Pastor John picked up the phone, Special Agent Williams from the IRS was on the line.

"Hello, Pastor John?"

"Yes, this is."

"I'm calling to inquire about a member of your congregation, a Dr. Thomas. Do you recognize the name?"

"Yes, he is a member of our congregation. How can I be of service?"

"Well, on last year's tax return, the doctor claimed that he made a sizable tax-deductable contribution to your church? Is it true?"

"Well, I'll have to have my bookkeeper verify this information for you. How much did Dr. Shipe say he contributed?"

"Twenty five thousand dollars," answered Agent Struzik. "Can you tell me if that's true?"

There is a long pause. "I'll tell you what," replied Pastor Ovall, "Call back tomorrow. I'm sure it will be."

No comments:


If you have a funny joke to share, email it to freefunnyjokes@gmail.com